Fly Tying

2005 midwest fly fishing expo

before we plan to far ahead we need to figure out which day works best for everyone. i am open for either day, but would prefer a sunday. what about everyone else.

brinx

no, brad reynolds keep trying to get me to go, i just never seem to make the time for it. with all the other meetings i have now for football, my time is little.

one of these days i will make it up there though. i know they are on tuesdays, but which one i cant remember and i think it is at the old high school?

keep on me about them and i might make one

saturday works better for me, but I can be flexible too. My original question was wondering about what classes would be taught. HAs anyone heard, that would determine what day would be best for me I guess.

john

according to the mffc.org website the speakers are

o'keefe, engle, best, bruce richard, linseman, potter,gawesworth and bear.

they dont have any type of schedule or anything to go along with that though so i dont know who is on each day or what not.

I didnt mean to make you think that I thought that you had hijacked my thread. I read all the responses and was just wondering what schedule was better. Last year they had some of the speakers that spoke in the morning on saturday speak in the afternoon on sunday. I dont want to spend 8 hours there so if the class I wanted to take was in the morning on one day or the other that would determine which day would be better for me.

john

BTW

I cast my vote on the poll

no, it was rude to do that and i apologize.

as far as a schedule goes, they didnt have one on their site yet, seems kinda odd, but i am sure they will soon.

Gang,

can anybody tell me exactly where this show is held ? ? ?

Met Bob Clouser last year at his shop: what a great guy. Treated me and the wife like he had known us for years. Goin fishing with him this Fall. biggrin.gif

tidbit

Macomb community college-south campus

14500 Twelve Mile,

Warren, MI 48088

Between Martin Rd. and 12 mile Rd west side of Hayes.

In the Sports complex.That is closer to the intersection of Martin Rd and Hayes Rd.

I'll be attending the show. I actually have to go to the Great Lakes Council of the FFF board meeting Sunday morning before the show opens. I'm on the planning committee for the Midwest Fly Tying Expo in Lansing and we're gonna have a meeting that morning. Would love to join you all for breakfast if it is either before or after that meeting. My guess is that it won't be though.

Brinx

Is anyone still going on saturday? I know there was talk of meeting for breakfast. I am not sure about that, going to have to get up pretty early to begin with.

john

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.