Fly Tying

Not a wood burner but a decent heater and plenty of layers lol. Might look at a wee wood burner next year if I can find some cheap flue.

Horseshoes,

I am glad they made it. I hope that there is a fly or two that you find interesting. Sorry if the dvd case wasn't a wise choice to send them in. I guess maybe I could have left the dvd in it but that was extra weight and I was being stingy. I have acquired a lot of movies over the years but there was something about that one that I just didn't care for very much so it doesn't matter to me if it gets damaged. I have some old cassette tapes buried in the closet somewhere but I was a bit lazy and didn't want to dig for them. I also hope that the return postage was enough. Thanks for hosting another great swap.

Take Care,

Tony

Return postage will be sufficient. The flies are fabulous and I think I will have no problem with the sorting of them. They are of great quality.

I usually end up with a vast selection from the swappers to sort out. You can sometimes get a very interesting mix. Looking good so far.

Sharon, mine went out today. Busiest day of the year for the PO. My gosh, our local PO had it's one window open and it was so busy I let the lady who came in behind me go first since I had several things to send out. That's the nice thing about a small one person PO in a small town. Never seen a line longer than two people and that's only cause one was telling stories. I sent mostly streamers, something I have a lot of and don't use as much as I should. Plan to use more of them this summer when I get out on our local hybrid striper lake but I have plenty and am in the baitfish swap which will bring another dozen. I'm almost sure everything I put in was ties I've done but if some just look too good I may have put an old swap fly. Tried not to do that.

They're on their way tho but I didn't put a return box in there. Put in enough $$ to cover an envelope and postage coming back tho. a

Vic I hear you, the line at the postie is unreal. I am very sure your streamers will be very welcomed in the trade.

Huh? What? Guess I better wake up and get to picking thru the back stock . Have them out in a few days...hopefully before the government closes down home delivery of mail....cheap !-Â¥!!#'s

BTW?..I can't do anything to my post with this IPad....stuck with plain old black font in standard font type....

Murray

Lykos... My iPod is good for reading and writing, If I edit a post it will turn it to code.

win8.1 won't allow you to use coloured font unless

You hit the compatability icon and even then the screen turns wonky unless You put it back to normal.

android also turns editing into code

Now about the post office, Harper said way back at the beginning when we were Canadians, that he wanted to sell off all our assets, even our country and dignity. So the way to do that is shrink it with little overhead cost and then sell it off.

I still think we should invite him to go shark fishing.