Fly Tying

If you prefer certain types of flies put a note in with flies and I will try and please. question given to sending more than 12, yes you can but stay within reason. there are only so many flies. I would have increase the amount of people to join but usually it is an effort to fill with 12. still places available.

Oh go on then. Take it we don't need to toe tag these?? Or does that help your sorting? Also i only expect back the number in the swap, any extras can be split around or kept by your good self Sharon.

welcome Piker20 glad you decided to join. No you don't have to tag them.

this is the easy swap for people who are too busy to tie, eh Piker. lol

Okay, I'll bite. Worked with Canada before so I guess I can again. Damn borders. I'll do everyone favor and go thru and pick the best I have to offer since some of my tying efforts on swaps aren't up to the quality I get in return. Not because of effort I guarantee. A dozen decent flies huh? Seems to me if we keep a theme it'll make it easier to get back something different. My first thought is I have a lot of streamers (not boogers) and will send at least some of them. We'll see. They will be ones that someone will catch fish on tho, I guarantee or twice your flies back.

Nick

vicrider welcome to the swap that takes the greatest effort. lol

OK if I have counted right, I'm watching the news and getting distracted, there should only be 2 spots left.