Fly Tying

Well said but... Fishybob got his flies here before you. So I figure you must be older.smile.png

Uh, truth be told... on second thought, I won't tell. Maybe my flies are more "cali" than Bob's. You know... he is one of those guys from Oregon who wet wades all year long!

jburge your flies have landed. I spent time trying to get the flies exchanged. I tried to not send you back the same type of flies. I will now try and get them packaged up and in the mail in the next few days. Apparently we have a N'or Easter coming. twice this week! I was kind of getting used to that southern breeze sauntering our way.

I will give a yell when I get them to the PO

Thanks everyone, it is never the same.

jburge your flies have landed. I spent time trying to get the flies exchanged. I tried to not send you back the same type of flies. I will now try and get them packaged up and in the mail in the next few days. Apparently we have a N'or Easter coming. twice this week! I was kind of getting used to that southern breeze sauntering our way.

I will give a yell when I get them to the PO

Thanks everyone, it is never the same.

Awesome! Can't thank you enough for not only putting this together, but doing an amazing sort job with all the personal preferences. You deserve a dinner out!

Well said but... Fishybob got his flies here before you. So I figure you must be older.smile.png

Uh, truth be told... on second thought, I won't tell. Maybe my flies are more "cali" than Bob's. You know... he is one of those guys from Oregon who wet wades all year long!

Waders? We don't need no stinkin' waders.....

Ok an update the flies did make it to the postie as stated, I did try and mix it up. I have found some flies 13 to be exact, under some paper.

Are they mine or did I forget to put them in someone's box? See there lies the rub. Could be mine or maybe not. If you get your box and your flies are missing then please email me and I will take care of it .

Horseshoes, thanks for the laugh. I loose or misplace flies a lot. I will tie up some "special one's" for a day at the creek and put them in my vest. When I get to the creek and look for them they are gone and cant be found until I get home and then they magically reappear. I loose my jacket at work. I will get hot and take it off and then forget it in the evening and go home. I have been remembering it in the mornings while the wind chill is sub-zero. I loose my car in big parking lots also...

Thanks brookie, they say it is because we have too much on our mind and forget we are human and not have a processor for a brain. So we can only multi task so much at a time. Hmmmm.

I have found myself thinking about the project I am doing and walk right past the store I am going to buy the part in. They call it a senior moment here but I have been like this all my life. So does that mean I was born old? If that is the case then I must be getting younger as the time goes by. ;)

My box arrived. I seem to have received a fly I tied over a year ago :( :(

You managed to send me a good mix that I will be able to use so thanks very much.