Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Jingles

Gear Clip?

Does anyone kn ow of a gear clip that has a water proof clock of some sort on it? Or do you have any reccomendations for gear clips? I like the idea, especially when the area is really tight and you can only bring a few things.

Cheers,

Mr. Jingles

I don't know if its a new thing or not, but it's a D-Ring style clip with a retractable cord, 3 clips for other tools, and a little micro flashlight made by dakota watch company. It's in Fly Fish America Gear Guide 2005...I was looking for one with a built in watch, but my guess is they dont make it...

Cheers

Mr. Jingles

Mr. Jingles,

The last thing I want to take fishing with me is a watch. My best excuse for my wife is, "Sorry Honey, I forgot my watch, and just lost track of time, by the way let's go out to dinner."

If anything, take a calendar.

You don't want to miss Smallmouth season, because you have been fishing for trout the last several weeks.

Conehead

QUOTE (Mr. Jingles @ Jan 25 2005, 09:51 AM)
Does anyone kn ow of a gear clip that has a water proof clock of some sort on it? Or do you have any reccomendations for gear clips? I like the idea, especially when the area is really tight and you can only bring a few things.

Cheers,

Mr. Jingles

You dont need a clock, if the fish are bitting its time if there not it aint . laugh.gif

I work with alot of water arround and I fish alot as well. I have never been able to keep a watch. The longest I ever had a watch was when I kept it in an airtight container, ( small diving container) arround my neck. The watch was round like a pen, with the straps removed that I got at the dollar store.

Sign in to follow this