Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
hexfli

Is there a better place to buy...

tying materials online than feather-craft.com? That place is the best, great selection, great prices, and awesome service. Thoughts?

Eli

I have used traditional angler and have been very happy with them. Another one is hook and hackle. I have never used them but I like to "monitor" shop there. I got a nice shop near me so I dont buy online that often. Traditional angler has beads in 100 packs which I'm a big fan of. Hope this helps.

I'm not much of a Traditional Angler fan. They will ship out what they have in stock and not back order anything.So if you have a big order you may get half of it sent to you.Would be nice if they posted what was out of stock when you ordered it mad.gif But they do have good prices.

Hook&Hackle gets my vote! They will back order items if not in stock and not charge your credit card until the items are shipped. They have some of the lowest prices on the net and the only site that i've seen sell skiens of chenille.Also 20% off internet orders including hooks.

http://www.flytyersdungeon.com/index.htm would be a #1 pick on getting your moneys worth on what materials he offers.

Brent.

Sign in to follow this