Fly Tying
atxdiscgolfer

Midge Swap

Just to get this squared away since I'm getting going on this run today "midges" are not restricted to buzzers and larvae are they? I'm thinking most midges end up on the surface as tiny gnats or other small fry so I'm figuring on some sort of surface bug. The one I have in mind is one a friend who fishes some hard fished tailwaters ties for finicky fish. I can go to a buzzer if this is the way you want us to go but surface will be different in the mix anyway.

Well I was planning on shipping mine out today, but I discovered that a broke a hook point off when I was pinching a barb. So I have one more to tie

Mine are done but the weather was bad and I didn't get to the post office this morning. The next chance that I have to mail them is next Saturday morning and I will get them headed on their journey. Thanks for hosting and I am anxious to see all of the other flies.

Take Care

Tony

Sitting here reading this and realized that the flies are still on my bench. Need an addy please and if the weather permits I'll have them in the post shortly.