Fly Tying
atxdiscgolfer

Midge Swap

Mine are tied and tagged and should get them and several others tomorrow or Friday. Then I'll be almost caught up. Have some commitments to tie some for friends and have to get on that. Time just seems to go faster when there's deadlines. I should know this from having a job for years that always had deadlines to meet that were unrealistic but somehow made anyway.

I got in a nice set of Top Secret midges today from Border Collies, thanks for the extras my friend. 3 more sets to come in and these will be sent to everyone.

Well, I took 4 packages to the PO today and had a nephew's wife working the counter for the first time on her own. Our PO is a big one that only has one person there at a time and she's new. Had never done a return postage stuck inside a sendout package. Had to the regular Postmistress a couple of times. Then she didn't realize that each package was different and almost started to seal them with the wrong boxes inside. Got it all straightened and they're on their way.

I received the last of flys in today- a nice set of flashy looking midges from SullyTM called the Norcal Midge- these should work great where i fish; thanks for the Balsa Popper extra - may have to try that out on some LM Bass around here in Houston when the weather warms up

. We finished 23 days ahead of time- wow. I will get these out to everyone tomorrow or saturday at latest. Thanks everyone for participating and thanks for all the extras.

A great looking set of flies showed up in my mail box today. I sat down at the table and opened the package and then the box but then had to go get my reading glasses to see all of those tiny creations. Thanks to everyone and thanks to atxdiscgolfer for hosting.

Take Care,

Tony