Fly Tying
atxdiscgolfer

Midge Swap

Yep, mine showed up today and my magnifiers showed me a great set of midges. I have a separate box for "tiny stuff" and it will benefit greatly. Some of them may need to go into the magnetic box with the flip lids like the dries I had in there go into. Too small for slots.

Received my box of nice looking tiny flies to also. Quite a variety of good looking midges, can't wait to test them out. Thanks for hosting Joe.

I got mine in the mail yesterday with the rest of you. Awesome ties everyone! I won't hesitate to use any of them when the situation calls for a midge.

Thanks, atxdiscgolfer for hosting.

Just to mention, the small black thread parachute on the #22 caddis hook is one that a friend of mine swears will take tailwater trout when they are being so selective you'd think they'd all left the country. I CANNOT personally vouch for this yet, but he is a well fished and active tailwater fisherman and this as close a copy as I can get to the ones he sent me.

Nick

Once again guys sorry for the simplicity of my submission I only tie midges for a friend. I'm going to give them a legitimate shot fishing this year. I come from a bass fishing background and it is hard for me to fish little stuff or nymphs at all. I almost exclusively throw streamers. That being said this swap rocked, the midges you guys tied were awesome. Joe I tied up some of your bully specials. I'm taking them to San Diego with me next weekend going fishing a couple of days will give them a shot at spotted bay bass and pacific bonefish.

My bugs arrived a couple of days ago. Super work by a crew of talented tiers!! Thanks again for hosting Joe!!

Just received my set in the mail. Great tying one and all! Thanks to the swapmeister for hosting the quickest swap in the west.