Fly Tying
shoebop

Song of the day

Highway to hell

Back in black -AC/DC

Same damn life- seether

Home- three days Grace

Battle born- five finger death punch

it is a always a loss whenever someone takes their own life; regardless of who they are. most people don't understand how hard a person has fought to survive before they get to this point. it truly is hard to fathom the inner pain, or sense of despair that they felt that has driven them to this final end. suicide is a very personal issue for me.

a thank you to fisherboy for introducing this band to me. in light of your post Rogue; this is my song for the day.

RIP Justin.

Further proof that Shane MacGowan can make any song in any genre even better

Don't thank me Art... I'm thanking you...

When you said RIP Jason, did you mean Jason Hook? I couldn't find anything that said he passed..

my bad. i typed in Jason instead of Justin. bad, bad, bad. i fixed it in the above post.

RIP Justin Lowe (1982-2015)

the West Coast of Canada had a rocking punk in the early '80s. here are two of my favs from that era.

(yes, these are full albums and not just a song for the day. i know,,,, still breaking all the rules and thumbing my nose to authority, lol. i'm still a punk, lol)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoOXFEHr09w

with the the dog days of summer here and the summer music festival season well underway; i thought i would try something different. for the month of Aug. i will be posting only live shows. this is music that i would enjoy hearing at an outdoor festival, or that were taped at an outdoor festival. enjoy!!!