Fly Tying
shoebop

Song of the day

DC,

Enjoyed it thx... never heard of him...now I have. And in my opinion thats what this thread should be about.

What can I say I really enjoy listening to classic songs that someone else covers and makes it their own.

Ive never been a big Bob Seger fan.... he did three or four songs I really enjoy.

I know some folks dont like covers. Im like that with Led Zeppelin.

But I think if you wipe your mind clear that youve never heard this song before this guy kills it

He's probably the best modern songwriter and a damn good singer. Will never get played on the radio though.

I'm glad they had the lyrics on there. Funny song, with very little "twang".

I don't normally watch a video, once they start singing, but the outfits just begged for further interest.

Tyler Childers will be the next Outlaw Country explosion, much like Chris Stapleton.

Tyler Childers will be the next Outlaw Country explosion, much like Chris Stapleton.

That’s what I thought when I heard this.

Id love to listen this guy around the campfire.

Guitar Town is one of my earliest music memories. Remember hearing that song play all the time when I was a kid and hated it. Years later I finally realized just how good he is. Been quite a few years ago but I saw him on his The Revolution Starts Now tour. One of my favorite artists.

Thanks for bringing back the memories.