Fly Tying
shoebop

Song of the day

That's too bad, I liked some of his stuff back in the day. I dunno why but for some reason I was thinking he had passed awhile back. Maybe I was thinking of Glen Fry for some reason.

One of the sucky things about getting old. Everyone you know (saw, read, listened to) is ALSO getting old.

Strange video. Strange song. Strange girl. Oddly relaxing though. Just not the sort of thing I'd normally listen too, but strangely relaxing and enjoyable.

Billie Eilish is freaky ... there's no other term for her. But I am truly liking the music she puts out. Alice Cooper made some weird songs ... most of which I couldn't hear often enough. Billie is producing that same response, now.

Freaky works, still like most of what I've heard from her, it seems to be relaxing even if disturbing.

Not so weird. At least you can tell they're musicians who can play an instrument and carry a tune. But then, they start yelling like all young groups and lose the musical quality.

Reminds my of a lot of the grunge rock groups of the '80s and '90s.

One time we were in civil air patrol at wing confrence, and we had to change uniforms (From ABUs to Blues), And there was this guy playing heavy meatal rock music full blast.

In text vernacular ... OMG.

If you want weird ... lyrics and videos don't get much weirder than Melanie Martinez.