Fly Tying
breambuster

Bluegill Swap - Due Date Feb 15

Sorry guys, absolutely covered up with work right now and other things. Fshrmanms, your flies arrived several days ago. Sorry for not posting it. Great ties! Your usual great job. Thanks. And Stippled Popper's flies arrived today. Great work as always, If you guys have never had a Stippled Popper's popper, you're going to love these. Thanks, guys, for the extras.

Remember my adult daughter in your thoughts and prayers. She's having surgery EARLY in the morning.

BB

BB, just read this and hopefully a successful surgery is already over and it's recovery time now. You're in my thoughts as we wait to hear.

Thanks, Vicrider. She got home early afternoon and is doing well. Some soreness & discomfort, but she's tolerating it well. Thanks for your concern.

Take care

Randall

Hey Guys, we got a set of sponge spiders from BassBugn yesterday that you all are going to love. These bad boys have got "Bluegill" written all over them.

Thanks, BassBugn for the flies and for the extras.

Take care

BB

Thanks BB, as usual a lot of fun. Looking forward to seeing all the flies. Will not be getting on computer much. Mine crashed with a virus. So am using others.

Hope you're daughter is feeling great and getting stronger every day.

All the Best

Steve

Well, Guys, I'm still waiting on 1 set of flies. Czinger said he was going to put them in them in the mail on Monday the 10th. So they should have been here by now. But we had snow last week and the mail here has been extremely slow ever since. I had a package where I had ordered some tying materials that sat in Charlotte, NC, our regional hub for 5 days before they ever sent them on to our local post office. I finally received the package today. I'll get them divided up and sent back to you guys as soon as this last set arrives. Sorry for the delay.

Take care

BB

Guys, I've sent Czinger 2 PM's without a response. And I still haven't received his flies. So, if I haven't heard from him by Friday, I'm going to close out this swap and send what I have on to you guys. It's time to move on to the next swap. Next time around, those who sign up will have to agree to a few additional rules. Namely, if you're going to be late, you HAVE to let me know. I know that life happens to all of us and I understand that any of us can need an extra day or two. Beyond that, the rules are going to be that if I send you 2 PM's without a response, I'm going to close the swap and move on. I'll be posting another swap either this weekend or the first of next week. Please don't sign up for it until I do.

Take care & Thank You For Your Patience.

BB

OK, Guys, Czinger was a "no-show." The flies are in the mail back to each of you. I returned one of your own flies to you since we only had 11 swappers instead of 12. Let me know when you get them. They are a great set, and I know you're going to enjoy fishing with them. And thanks to all who sent extras! Always very much appreciated.

I will be posting another swap very soon with a due date of April 15. I'm still debating about the "theme." Keep an eye out for it.

Take care

BB

got my flies today and wow what a bunch of awesome bluegill bugs. this is by far the best bunch of swap flies I have gotten back, sure makes me sorry I missed the sign up for the top water, well I will try to get in on the next one, thanks to all of you for a great bunch of bugs, cant wait to try them.

best wishes and god bless

gary

got some mail box flies! Some very nice ties in there! still trying to figure out the sequence on the two tone foam spider?