Fly Tying
jburge

Tenkara swap (any style, all are welcome)

Just picked up a great set of flies from fishingbob (while we enjoyed sushi at the same time). Thanks for the extras!

DavidHE, can't wait to see 'em.

Tell me you had some hot saki and I might just be a little peeved I didn't get an invite.lol

LOL! No imbibing involved. I had to go back to work :-)

Just picked up a great set of flies from fishingbob (while we enjoyed sushi at the same time). Thanks for the extras!

DavidHE, can't wait to see 'em.

Tell me you had some hot saki and I might just be a little peeved I didn't get an invite.lol

LOL! No imbibing involved. I had to go back to work :-)

Shoes, you always have an open invitation to have lunch with us!

A "double" set of flies arrived from DavidHE. Wow. Great work. All swappers will not go short in this swap. Thanks for the extras too!

Just a bump and gentle reminder that a week a way from due date. Looking forward to seeing all the flies together :-)

Thanks!

I tell you what, this group has officially been dubbed "above and beyond." Received an awesome set of flies yesterday from rockworm, and thanks to him each swapper is getting not 1, not 2, but 3 flies! Dun, Red, and Black. Wow! Thanks rockworm, and thanks for the extras!

Huuuuuuuu I´m late - but finaly in the mail and if the mailman has some tailwind they are just in time

Looking foreward ti receive some great flies in return.

Best regards

Ostfyn

Huuuuuuuu I´m late - but finaly in the mail and if the mailman has some tailwind they are just in time

Looking foreward ti receive some great flies in return.

Best regards

Ostfyn

Great! Thanks Ostfyn! I'll let you know as soon as they're here.

Alrighty, ladies and germs... We nearly have all the flies in, so as soon as the last batch arrives, I'll be sorting and resending.

Just a heads up on a couple of things. BassMouth87, though technically never really joined the swap, thought he might give it a go (he and I have talked), but has been unable to make it happen. That's OK! We have a number of (as DavidHE says) "over achievers" in this group, so believe you me, nobody is going short on flies. There will be plenty to go around, with quite a variety of styles and patterns. You all are amazing.

Secondly, I will be on the road for a few days starting Thursday. Hopefully, I will have everything mailed before then. However, just in case... if I'm gone when our last batch of flies arrives, I promise to get them out as soon as I return--Monday, March 10 at the latest :-)

Thanks!

Woohoo! All flies are in! While I was at the NW Fly Tyers Expo (along with fishingbobnelson), all flies arrived and have been sorted. First thing in the morning, they go out in the mail. Yes, we were a little short on the number of tyers, however, nobody will get anything less than 12 new flies! Pretty awesome! For those who tied extras, you'll be getting some back, but hey, this is a group that over achieves. PM me if you have any questions. Tight lines!

John

Flies have officially flown. Be sure to post a quick note here when you receive yours. I want to make sure everybody has something new in hand.

Received a great bunch of kebari today! What an awesome assortment. I wish the mountain streams in California were open so I could test them out. I've put them all in a little fly box I received for Christmas. Set a little challenge for myself, take that box out and catch a fish a fly.

Received a great bunch of kebari today! What an awesome assortment. I wish the mountain streams in California were open so I could test them out. I've put them all in a little fly box I received for Christmas. Set a little challenge for myself, take that box out and catch a fish a fly.

David, check out the American *and* tributaries--all open up the hill. 0 limit and barbless :-)

Glad you were able to join in!