Fly Tying
atxdiscgolfer

2 swaps in 1- Emerger swap and Reel Recovery Swap

I got in a set of flashy emergers today from Travis Bille that we are all going to like, he also tied up some nice flys for the Reel Recovery group that should work well for them.

atx, threw a small package of flies in the mail today for the Recovery event. Nothing special but something they can use to catch a few gills or bass I hope. If they fish stocked trout tell them not to overlook the "blob" flies. No reason a trout should eat them but they tried to ban them from contests in Europe because they work so well. Didn't have any when I was fishing some stocked lakes last year but will this year and give them a try.

I had 1 strike but i was fishing at the end of the season here. I was fishing a river also and had no idea how to fish a blob fly, i have a box of nice ones from the blob swap if i ever do figure out how to fish them.

Ok i have heard from everyone except Morgan64c and Czinger96; i have sent them both 2 pm's but noticed that they havent logged in in a little while so hopefully they let me know something by the end of the week

Ok i have heard from everyone except Morgan64c and Czinger96; i have sent them both 2 pm's but noticed that they havent logged in in a little while so hopefully they let me know something by the end of the week