Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Panama Red

Free Stuff

Looking someone new to tying and has not yet bought a vise, I have a Regal INEX that needs a good home.

Woodinfliezz donated a C-clamp to complete the deal.

If you already have a vise please let it go to someone without.

Thanks…dave

post-27925-0-58717600-1389300160_thumb.j

post-27925-0-75093900-1389300246_thumb.j

I would love the vise. I am new to tying and trying to use my buddy's busted vise

You are now the proud owner.

Send me your address and I'll get it in the mail.

dave

Good going Panama RED, now he wont ever have the joy of purchasing another vice. I love my regal. Great gesture. I was gifted my regal by someone I didn't even know from another forum. I cant tell you how many flies I have tied with it since that day, but I can still clamp it to a spool of thread and have it clamp to it. Great products.

I got it a couple of years ago on eBay to see if I would like a Regal. Loved it! I've had a Peak, and still have a Renzetti Clouser and Nor-Vise with all the goodies but, I always come back to my Medallion. Nothing holds a hook like it and it's so easy to use, I bought a dyna-king extension for comfort and have never looked back.

I'm glad that it's going to someone who needs it, fly fishing has been a part of my life since I was 13…Best gift my dad ever gave me.