Fly Tying
adrian191

Rabbit Dubbing

gunpowderleader, what part of the world do you hail from?

I'm not quite as obsessive about dubbing as you appear, but like your approach. I wholeheartedly agree with you about the different textures & combining them to get a desired result.

Great post, thank you! smile.png

Thanks for the reply! I suspected as much from your screen name, but wasn't certain. I'm also in MD, down near Annapolis. Most of the fishing I do is in tidal water, as my screen name implies! rolleyes.gif

My oldest son lives in Monkton & has expressed some interest in fly fishing. I haven't fished the Gunpowder or even for trout in many years. I'm working on putting together a box of flies for both myself & my son, so your post is quite timely. Any pattern recommendations you can provide would be appreciated. smile.png

My youngest son lives in Iowa, but was out in Colorado recently. He's also expressed a desire to move there. All my kids like to fish, and have fly fished, but none have really followed in the footsteps of their dad! Perhaps that will change!