Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Crackleback

Hairy Bass Bug Swap

For some reason I was thinking I needed 12 flies. Obviously I only need 6... so in that case mine are ready for the box to be mailed. I'll put them in the mail Monday.

Thank you for the reminder though.

Michael

Grey brook's muddlers came in the mail yesterday. Nice set, anything that swims will eat these. Thanks so much for the extras.

I now have half of the flies in and from the sound of things should be expecting the rest before long as well.

-Mike

Mike,

Glad to hear they made the trip unscathed. I'm planning to use them for a trip to Brown country also. I also have a pond that we fish for Large Mouths at night. I want to see how this works on them.

Michael

Xrayts flies are in and they are awesome. Good job Tim. Thanks for the extra and the tying material. I now have all of the flies in and will sort them and send them back out by the end of the week, probably Thursday. Thanks for participating and even more thanks for everyone making the deadline. Also, would anyone be opposed to me posting pics of the set.

-Mike