Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

Fishing This Weekend?

Heard from a good source that the stream level in the area I fish should bring it down to almost perfect levels by this weekend. It will be up a little and probably a little stained but we have caught our biggest fish during these conditions, and have had real problems with low and clear water! So I'm stoked for the chances of some Smallie action, but won't be able to get out but one day because it's me a the little lady's 3yr anniversary so better spend a little time doing what she wants. To bad she doesn't like to fish.

Anyone else gonna give it a shot this weekend? From what I have heard fishin has been slow around the country for the most part. Guess it's the summertime blues!

going to try good ol' faithful Hickman Creek...been kinda slow out that way this summer, but maybe this is the weekend to get that big bronzeback. Have family coming in from down around VA way, so I may not get much done until Sunday.