Fly Tying
tctrout

Project Healing Waters

Hi all,

The details are listed within this following video, but the gist is that I am organizing a collection of fly tying and fly fishing equipment for Project Healing Waters. This is an incredible organization, and I feel that since we're in Cabin Fever mode, this is a great time to go through some stuff and find a better home for it.

The short is that I am asking for donations to be sent to me, with an email listed so I can verify they've arrived. I will leave this video on YouTube until St. Patrick's Day, and then post another that has all of the donations listed with your names (unless you wish to remain anonymous). All of the items that you send will be given to Ray Markiewicz, the Healing Waters Regional Director in Western PA and NY. I've been in contact with Ray, and he says that they can use fly tying materials, reels, rods, and basically anything involved in the sport. Every little piece helps, thus thanks ahead of time for sending what you can.

If you want more specifics, please watch the video. I appreciate everything, and hope your winter fly tying is going well!

Tim Cammisa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zm0SIEr_PHc

Items can be sent to:
Tim Cammisa
P.O. Box 2104
Butler, PA 16003

If sending through UPS or FedEx, please send to:
Tim Cammisa
345 South Main Street - #2104
Butler, PA 16003

This is a nice thing you are doing, Tim. I will be sending you some materials in the next few days. Does the group also need finished flies?

Thanks, John; I appreciate the reply and look forward to whatever you can send. They can definitely use flies, too...

Tim

I appreciate everyone who has sent in donations for this; thank you for supporting this great cause. If you are still considering, I plan on collecting for Project Healing Waters until around St. Patrick's Day. If you have any questions, feel free to email me or watch the video.

Thanks again!

Tim

I wanted to bump this thread because I plan on wrapping up the PHW donation early next week. If you still intend to send some materials or something for PHW, please do so asap.

Thanks for the donations to this point,

Tim

Thanks for the reminder. I have the stuff together, I just have to get it ready to mail.

Items are on the way via priority mail. Should be there Monday.

Items were received, John. Thanks for the generous donations, and they will be going to PHW soon. I plan on wrapping up the donations this weekend, and will put out a final video thanking all who donated next week. I can't wait to get the donations to PHW and in the hands of some tiers and fly fisherman that really need them.

Tim

Tim:

As a Vet …..I want to …"Thank - You"... so much for what You and Your Wife are doing,... It is very good to have people like you two in … PA.

I also want to Thank - You for the service you and your wife are doing for Disabled Veterans.

Thanks and keep up the very good work that you two are doing.

Doug

P.S. You two will be rewarded for the very good deed your both doing.