Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Troutbum11

Allen Store Bucks

Does anyone know how these work? I purchased $25 of store bucks for $15 about 2 weeks ago when it was the "deal of the week". I got a conformation email and all that but is there something I have to do to activate the store credit??

Thanks!

Why not give them a shout.....................

Customer Service:

Phone: 817-805-8949

Warehouse Address:

351 Bank St Suite 104, Southlake, TX 76092

I tried the number three times now over the past few days and no answer any of those times. I left a message yesterday but haven't heard and was just wondering if anyone on here has had any experience with these ''store bucks''...

They have live chat as well. They will get back to you quick during business hours if live chat is off. Good service from my experience.

Hi Guys, Sorry if Kyle was not getting to the phone when you called. If you tried my number 574-855-7100 is would have went to voice mail last week. I was in Korea discussing our new hook production with our current and planning our new hooks. We will be releasing around 20 new styles this year.

Thank you,

Justin

Good to hear about the new styles! that will be cool.

I just sent you guys an e-mail about this today, but could you answer my question about the store bucks? how do I activate them?

Hi Troutbum11, Sure, the Allen Bucks is store credit. Once the order is placed we add the store credit in your account. If you log in to your account you should see an amount for store credit. I got home yesterday and flying back out today for a show. I'm starting to catch up on emails. When I get yours I'll make sure it was already added.

Thank you,

Justin