Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
fcflyguy

bugger swap

sorry I have not been on here in last few days. I did not notice last message. I resent my flies on the 22nd of april and I sent them from work by fedex. I just checked the tracking number and it can not find my package. nothing at all. I can not believe 2 packages can not get to you. I give up. just complete the swap without me. I don't want to hold up the swap anymore than I have already.

squirt, I sympathize with you again. At least the second time I sent mine they made it. Sorry you ran into such trouble. Try calling the Fedex office with a track # and see what they say. Tell them the flies were worth about $25 (and would be in a shop).

Just got an assortment of Wooly Buggers in today and there is a great bunch there for sure. Lots of variety starting with the all time bugger fish getter the plain olive and running the field with about every other pattern to be found. Got one of my own Sneaky Pete's back that should have gone to Squirt. I tie those in different patterns and colors and sizes and when others are standing there with a magnifying glass trying to get an 8x thru the eye on a size 24 midge I'll throw that spinner beast out there and get slammed. From earlier years I know a spinner will catch fish in the same water people tell you that nothing bigger than aa size 20 can catch a fish so I've just carried that over, even if it makes a lot of people turn their noses up. Once you crank up some line speed and that prop starts singing you seldom find anyone crowding in on you either. Down and across and strip strip strip.

I got a box of buggers in the mail today also. Thanks everyone for a great looking bunch of bugger variations and thanks to fcflyguy for hosting

Got the little buggers. Awesome swap. Thanks again for hosting fcflyguy.