Fly Tying
feathers5

Fire Tiger Wiggles Minnow

Can someone lead me to a link to a step-by-step pattern for tying a Firetiger Wiggle Minnow for smallmouths? I can seem to find one.

Thanks

I'm sorry. I must have been sleeping when I looked for it. I got no results for the Firetiger on a google search. Please don't yell at me anymore.

Guys, you really shouldn't be rude about this, its an honest question and the search features arnt the easiest to use on this site, as well as on some systems they do not work properly, if its an actual question about flies/patterns we should be as helpful as we can and not criticize as we should be growing our sport and sharing it with others, I know if I asked a question and got this kind of response it would really tuen me off from wantoing to be involved with that community, so as long as its an honest question and not someone being an idiot saying you should all send me some of these flies and all the materials I need for all of my flies, I understand being rude in that kind of situation but if someones looking for help, especially in our community we should be as helpful as we possibly can, even if it means repeating ourselves.

Guys, you really shouldn't be rude about this, its an honest question and the search features arnt the easiest to use on this site, as well as on some systems they do not work properly, if its an actual question about flies/patterns we should be as helpful as we can and not criticize as we should be growing our sport and sharing it with others, I know if I asked a question and got this kind of response it would really tuen me off from wantoing to be involved with that community, so as long as its an honest question and not someone being an idiot saying you should all send me some of these flies and all the materials I need for all of my flies, I understand being rude in that kind of situation but if someones looking for help, especially in our community we should be as helpful as we possibly can, even if it means repeating ourselves.

Agreed. No reason to be rude or give someone grief for asking an honest question. I've been here for quite a while and have been unable to find things using the search features myself. They aren't the easiest to use. If some of us are expert users, perhaps one of those folks could post a tutorial on how to properly do searches.

I see this type of comment across all the hobby boards I frequent...and agree that it is detrimental in a lot of aspects. If you have nothing nice to say do not say anything at all comes to mind...I understand the frustration of veteran members answering the same questions over and over again when we do have a search function, but people who are not tech savy may not even know that this exists, have trouble using it, or just want to have a conversation with active members on the topic fly etc instead of reading through old posts. If instead of posting "UTFSE" (Use The Freaking Search Engine) why not just not post at all and wait for a member who is up to the task to post a few links or point the person in the right direction?

I see both sides of the coin but this attitude does not encourage new members to participate.

Mark You and I know what the answer will be

If you didn't like the post why didn't you just ignore it? That was very immature.

I meant not only the SBS but the colors used to make it a Firetiger.

Mark You and I know what the answer will be

If you didn't like the post why didn't you just ignore it? That was very immature.

I meant not only the SBS but the colors used to make it a Firetiger.

i liked marks post and i responded to mark

i gave you the information you were looking for so why are you complaining now. nobody else put in any effort to get you the info!

If you didn't like the post why didn't you just ignore it?

that goes both ways

whatever! i was immature you were sleepy. move on