Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

steelhead trip??

sorry guys, i have been so busy with work and wrestling practice i havent had a whole lot of time to do stuff. i dont know what else to do also. maybe if nothing else we can make it a one day trip, though i would rather see a weekend thing.

I'm gonna have to opt out on this one.

After spending the weekend working on my boat and looking at rigging the rest of it, time and money restraints are gonna get the best of me. bs.gif crying.gif

If any of you want to get something together for trout in the beginning/mid-May, let me know. I'm thinking Muskegon. With any luck we can strip some streamers for drop-backs.

The only weekends in march I wouldn't be able to do this are the 5th/6th and 10th/11th. Any other weekend in march or april I am good to go. Heres a chart for the PM

user posted image

Ok so is this right?

Fishigan

Stel

Skunked

Are in for sure, and

Steeldrifter

Foersterhunter

Dripster

Are maybes?

And flyfishenvy and shoe are out? Come on you 2 we're talkin steelhead, how could you say no to those poor fish. I am sure their feelings will be deeply hurt if you don't come. And it would be a shame if the rest of us have a great time without ya.

I'm not out. just depends on when it is and what my doc says about surgery when i see him next week.

my schedule is kinda hectic right now with wrestling and what not, but i should be able to make it at the end of march beg. of april. but more than likely for a weekend only this time. not enough vacation time saved up with being off for 2 months.

I would still be up for something as long as it is not the second weekend of April.Will be in Pennslyvania the weekend of the 16 fo opening trout season there.Never have missed it in what 6-7 years now.Any other weekend would be open.

tt

I am not in for sure but would like to show up if I have nothing going on. I might just come down for the festivities because I have a place to stay on the little river and we have been fishin the big river lately.

Sign in to follow this