Fly Tying
LP ID 66

Salmon Flyswap

Vic I am the same way. I always snap a quick photo of the flies when they arrive then if the fly is productive I can always go back and tie another few up from the pic.

Alright most are on there way then I should get mine done this week I hope... If they all get done early I will get them back early.

If anyone else needs an address this new one will work better because I will be doing my tying there since I will be up there for work.. No worries to those who sent it to the Ammon address my girl friend will still receive those.

Logan Peterson

1165 E. 1800 N.,

Terreton, ID, 83450

Guys

I normally have mine done early for swaps but this swap I'll have them on time but much nearer the deadline. I've had a spring break vacation with the kids, it's turkey season, and Derby and all it's festivities are keeping me busy not to mention work. Logan do you guys have turkey's there in Idaho.

No problem guys and yes kudu we have them here but it controlled hunts. I drew a tag but have been working so much yesterday was the first day I was able to get out. There doesn't seem to be many birds this year and I didn't even as much here a gobble pretty frustrating.

So a package from Utah and one from Oklahoma arrived according to my girlfriend I don't know whose yet and won't be able to see them till Thursday probably but claim it so I can say received.