Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
MIKE*A

B.U.F.F. Show....who's going?

Alright, it's only 2 weeks away.......It doesn't fall on Valentines Day this year!

Who's going?

It's a 30-45 minute drive for me, I'm not too familiar w/the area, but if anyone is and would like to suggest a local establishment for beverages after, i would be up for that as well.......

Mike

P.S.-Reminder- the weekend prior to the BUFF show(that would be next weekend) is the Miami Valley Boat Show(in Dayton, Ohio). Cornmuse will be giving a presentation on flyfishing the Great Miami River. In his words, it is a very basic presentation. I am planning on attending Sunday, 2/6, but only for a couple hours......I will probably be extremely hung over and smell like fried fish (our annual church/school fish fry is the night before and I run the kitchen)......If you can't recognize me by the alcohol/grease'fish smell...... I'm a short, fat, ugly guy w/a fu manchu moustache and a Boston Red Sox ballcap.

I will defiently be at the BUFF! Don't know about the Dayton show yet, I will be wearing the one and only FTF hat cool.gif

I have been in the area of where the BUFF show is going to be, I'm sure we can find a fine eating establishment nearby.

Mike is it on Feb 12th this year?

I'm not too familiar w/the area, but if anyone is and would like to suggest a local establishment for beverages after

Mike there is a Hooters, maybe two miles from there. smile.gif

Im sure they have everything your looking for laugh.gif

I hope to make the trip-LW

I just double checked the website and confirmed the date.......2/12

Looking forward to meeting you guys!

Mike

me and at least two friends will be there. look for at least 3 goofy looking college kids.

for the MV boat show, ill be there saturday around 2-4 for cornmuse's show then the bass one after. ill be wearing the beat up hat in my avatar pic (it has a couple fish on it and is pretty nasty.)

Joe

post-3-1107449247.jpg

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this