Fly Tying
Piker20

fisherboy

Piker I am not sure what OS you were using but with some systems you have to use the full editor if available. I cannot post using IOS at anytime or it goes BBcode on me.

All good mate. I found your addy in amongst some old messages, I'll get em in the mail for you tomorrow... But we're in for another CAT5 storm this weekend.

Same here. The wind is really relentless. Nothing like hurricane but a bugger all the same. I've noticed our tide swings the last 4-6 weeks are much bigger too. Low tides seem lower than I've seen them in last 5 yrs.

We're all good now... started as a cat 5... downgraded to a cat 4 just before making landfall at Cooktown Friday afternoon. Which is about 700 km north of here.... Over the weekend it has continued down the coast as a cat 1 storm... and I think is now to to the south of us somewhere continuing on its way. .... very late but we finally got a good dump of rain....

Slack doesn't cut it.... Finally got my set in the mail for you today wacko.png

You can include them here if you like. Some folk have included a little recipe on the toe tags with their flies but I dont expect that with this swap. Copying flies you receive in swaps is a good way to learn so the names are handy for google.