Fly Tying
Adventure568

Various capes and necks please help!

I made a very recent topic about the huge lot of supplies for 150$. I did buy it for only 125 and got an ungodly amount of supplies. I'm a total beginner and I got these necks and capes( I think that's what they are) that might be worth a lot I money. I do not tie a lot of dry flies so I do not think I'll need them. Any insight will help on price, color, quality etc. I'm looking to make my money back by selling the things I don't need. I'll try posting links or pictures- it is a little hard for me to post pics because I only have an iphone.

Without pictures it is hard to tell what is worth what, posting clear pictures will be a great help in determining what things are worth.

It would be nice to know if the capes and necks have brand like Metz, Hoffman, Whiting and a grade like 1, 2 or 3 or gold, silver, bronze, etc.

If they are unbranded or if they have been partially used, you will have a hard time selling them unless a fly tier can actually examine them. I personally NEVER buy a cape or neck that I cannot examine, even new ones.

Also check Ebay and search for the brand and grade that matches what you have.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=fly+tying+neck&_armrs=1&_from=R10&_ipg=

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=fly+tying+saddle&_armrs=1&_from=R7&_ipg=