Fly Tying
essequamvideri

What else I do?

Wow! I never thought of what they look like with out discription. They really do look like everything you are saying they look like.

Actually they are travel mugs. I found the stainless steel inserts and I turn the wood into cups and glue them in.

Michael

With your inlay skills, I bet your could make some beautiful guitar fretboards, too.

laugh.png Travel mugs !!! Of course !!! I should've recognized the stainless steel, but like I said, no size reference.

They are beautiful travel mugs, sir!!!

Michael,

Thanks for posting the photos of your boats! They are beautiful and a pleasure to look at.

I'm sort of a human-powered boat nut; I have three canoes (two Bells and a Mad River), a kayak, a rowboat, and two float tubes, and I'm hoping to buy a frameless pontoon boat this spring.

Tight lines,

Bob

(who is a mailman, BTW....)

Good evening Bob,

I completely understand what you mean about being a human-power boat nut. I too am one. I have 4 canoes, 3 kayaks (with another one in progress) I was just given a 16 foot White square stern rib and plank with blind sponsons. It needs new trim and canvas and that is it. I also have a 14 foot aluminum with an eight horse on the back. I mostly use this to get me to the duck hunting spots. Keep in mind I still tow my canoe behind to get go that last bit into the swamps.

Again I thankful for the comments. Eventually I would like to be doing this for a living.

Michael