Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Kirk Dietrich

Psychedelic foam Poppers

Hey Michael, I use DAP Weldwood contact cement. It is used to glue formica to wood to make countertops, I find it in hardware section of big box stores by the glue. Also I have used CA glue. Others use 3M Adhesive spray.

Peter Max was a colorful poster maker.

Kirk

NH, nice name!

Craig, that does look good! Wish I would have seen this before I ordered from the UK some of the one I have.

Shoebop, even with $10 shipping, that's less than a dollar a sheet. I just paid $40 for shipping from the UK for 20 sheets; just had to have it...

Kirk

Kirk, well you really don't want to see this

Staples $25.99 and FREE shipping

http://www.staples.com/Fibre-Craft-Smart-Foam-Rainbow-Confetti-Foam-Sheets-9-inch-x-12/product_154962

sorry this is a day late

craig

Now that's what I'm talking about! Sorry Kirk, but I just get upset whenever I see unreasonable charges for shipping & handling. I take it personally. Do they really think I am THAT gullible? Too many e-tailers have used this ploy for too long to line their pockets. They will not stop until they learn that we won't pay those unjustifiable charges anymore. I make it a point to buy from e-tailers who charge minimal or free s&h. I may be wrong but I feel they are more honest. Excuse me now. I have to go take my medications. :)

You're killing me Craig! Oh well, can't wait till you glue some of those together and slice them up to see what they look like. I've got to stick with my psychedelic sheets for now.

Yeah, Shoebob, I've noticed that on ebay alot with shipping.

The place that sold the sheets I bought actually wanted $110 US dollars for shipping, yes you read that right, one hundred and ten dollars! No way I was going to pay that so, I had a friend in the UK buy the sheets after finding out his actual shipping costs to me were $40 US dollars; they had some kind of weird jump in their postal charges recently.

Kirk