Fly Tying
Steve P

Serious Carpin' Swappin'

Yes there is. I've hardly found a good carp fly that isn't a good smallie and bluegill fly.

Steve

Nanum, got yours yesterday.

Sully, I'll keep my eyes out for yours and by all means it's been my pleasure.

Steve

Dropped mine off at the PO this morning - inbound and coming in hot! I have fished these in the lake with a lot of success, but really love them for the rivers due to the extra weight from both a bead and bead chain getting them down fast. I hope you all have similar luck! Steve P -- I threw in an extra fly for you - a foam diver that the smallmouth can't stay away from! Thanks for hosting!

fbd3ec22-d163-49b1-b17d-277cf760f7f7.jpg

Smokymountaineer, received your flies last night and they look nice. Can't wait for the water to come down a hair so I can throw it.

How's everyone else doing with this swap? I have 3 sets received and looking forward to seeing the rest soon.

Steve

Got flies from SullyTM over the weekend. I'll be watching our for flies from you three in the next couple days. This swap already looks amazing!

Steve

Ok I got my packet back I geuss it didnt make it. An no flies either so I have retied them and will send them out Friday. Sorry everyone.