Fly Tying
breambuster

Emerger Swap

Jburge, you are in! Thanks for joining.

Only 1 slot left, and that will be all, no exceptions. Who wants the last slot?

BB

DavidHE, you are our 12th and final swapper. Glad you made it in. Thanks to all who have signed up. I can't wait to get a box full of emergers. I hope to learn some new patterns. I may be asking some of you for a material's list.

Take care

BB

Breambuster, I still haven't made up my mind as to what I am tying. I will decide on something and then change my mind (what little I have left). I will hit on something and stick with the thought, but there is soooooooo many possibilities. I won't leave you hanging for much longer.

New pattern for me; Griffith's Gnat Emerger

Is that googleable?laugh.png laugh.png As famous as the G Gnat is, I don't think I've ever seen it as an emerger. I was ready to give up my spot until I saw that.

Aw shucks, pun intended, it is googleable. Since this is early in the game Breambuster, I will give my spot to LP ID 66 if it's okay with you two. Just tied a couple of emergers so far to get an idea of what I was going to do but I have a lot going on for next month and really won't get the time at table I have been. I do have the other two swaps covered already so I'm fine there but this one I will pass on.

Hey, Guys, Vcrider has had to drop out, and LP ID 66 has been added. We are still full with 12 swappers. Welcome aboard LP ID 66.

The way I normally do a swap is that each swapper turns in either 11 or 12 flies and I return 11 to you, one from each of the other swappers. Usually the guys go ahead and send in 12 flies and I get to keep the extra for doing the Swapmeister's job, but that is your call. If you want some extras of your pattern to keep, then tie them up and keep them yourself. Anything you send beyond 11 flies, I assume is for me.

Thanks

BB

Good for LP ID 66...I would have gotten 'em done if he couldn't jump in but don't mind the break. I am heading to Doc again next week and if I get the okay I am going to spend some time using the flies I've gotten in the last few swaps. Between the Opening Day Swap and the googleable swap things are really well covered from top to bottom. With the salmon fly and carp flies done and exchange flies coming soon I have ammunition for almost any occasion now.