Fly Tying
breambuster

Emerger Swap

I'm struggling to get inspired to tie any of the emerged patterns I have, so let me ask the group - what pattern do you want to see that isn't already being tied? Let me know, and I'll tie it for the swap.

I'm not sure what the patterns the others are tying look like, but I would like to see something with a loop wing.

BB

I'm not sure what the patterns the others are tying look like, but I would like to see something with a loop wing.

BB

I'll tie something up, BB. Maybe a pheasant tail with a loop wing of CDC.

Whoo Hoo! The first set of flies for this swap has arrived, and Joseph Russell is the winner of the "First In" Award! Excellent set of flies, Joseph Russell and congratulations for tying them up and getting them in the mail faster than anyone else.

Take care.

Breambuster, mine went in the mail this morning. I'm sorry that I forgot to say what I was tying like I said I would ten days ago. I tied a type of cdc emerger.

Take Care and Thanks for hosting,

Tony

Hey I am settled on two flies after going to an expo this weekend I can either do an caddis emerger or a parachute emerger for mayflies bream buster what would you prefer? Or anyone else

Hey Guys, we received a really nice set of emergers today from Netabrookie. You are all going to really like these. Sweet! And thanks, Netabrookie, for the abundance of extras! VERY much appreciated.

Take care

BB