Fly Tying
rockworm

Fourth Annual Evolution Swap

I am still waiting for Sjo"s flies. He sent me a PM saying he was just out of the hospital and his flies would be on their way ASAP.

My flies will hit the post tomorrow. I'm very thankfull to you all for your patience, you're a grand club of flytyingnerds and I'm happy to be one off yours.

Greets

Sjo

My tubes were in the post the 22nd of August!! They are not too big, at least not compared to a 4xl streamer hook. Are they still not in? Should I rety them? My God, being very late because I fell ill and got into hospital is one thing, but then also the package getting lost in space, that is too much.

What shall I do Guys? Rety or withdraw?

Sjo- Your flies have not yet arrived, but if I remember correctly they were slow last year as well. Although I am anxious to wrap this swap up I would also like to send out completed Evo Sets. Lets see how the other swap members feel.

Great news everyone- Sjo's flies have arrived! When you see them I think you will agree they were worth the wait. Now I need a night or two to put your boxes together. So I expect they will hit the mail Wednesday.

My fourth edition of the evolution swap arrived today. I will mount it with the others and post a photograph soon. Thanks Bruce for continuing to host such a great swap.