Fly Tying
rockworm

Fourth Annual Evolution Swap

Two sets of flies have already been delivered. Very impressive! Sharon- Logic suggests your flies should have been delivered first. (You are closer and in the same country...) But Canada Post continues to confound me. Tell me why it costs half as much to ship the same parcel to Denmark as it does to you. (?!!!) I hope all your flies land safely.

I will post photos of the individual flies soon.

It's a conspiracy! No, I am on a peninsula. Dangling in the North Atlantic and there are a few more logging roads they have to take to get to me I guess. I know they will be worth the wait as usual.

My flies also arrived yesterday. Kids had them sitting at my tying station when I returned home from a long day of fishing. Thanks everyone for the great flies. Bruce, thank you for hosting! The presentation is awesome! When joining the swap I had no idea you would be putting so much work into our return packages. Well done, and thanks again.

Mine arrived yesterday!!! What a great set of flies, I truly love this swap!! Thanks for hosting, you really do go above and beyond to put this together.

Mine arrived yesterday also and once again I love this set I already put it up and called my buddy over to see my latest collection these flies are great thanks everyone and thanks Bruce for such a great swap and all you do for it And as always put me in for next year

Five delivered; Seven to go. So far, the USPS is living up to expectations. Here's hoping Canada Post will yet surprise me.

As requested, I will give this year's swappers a "heads up" shortly before posting next year's Evo Swap.

It only took 3 business days for them to get here. We don't do Saturdays. Bravo! Another fabulous collection. Thanks to all the tiers and rockworm for all the quality work done with the presentation. Send an email next year if you are doing it again.

The flies arrived today!!! Everyone did a great job tying and I am really impressed with the quality of these flies and really impressed with the quality of Rockworm's display box. Thanks to all the swappers and a big thank you to Rockworm for doing such an excellent job.

I have not been on the site in quite some time, actually forgot this set of swap flies was still out there. Late last week I noticed a small package on the counter and ignored it, wasn't expecting anything. Earlier this week I finally opened it and was quite surprised, the quality of flies and the presentation are equally astounding. Well worth the wait, even if I wasn't actually waiting...

Thanks for hosting.

Just returned from travel and flies were waiting for me. Wonderful presentation - thanks!