Fly Tying
rockworm

Fourth Annual Evolution Swap

Goosed Faery flies are in the mail, Thanks for hosting this again this year. It is one of my favorite swaps on the Forum. My wall space is ready to display the 4th set of flies.

White bucktail is a reasonable substitute for white calf body. And is probably more suitable as an underwing.

Bob- Your flies arrived today. Great tyes! I can't wait to share photos of the Evo flies with the rest of the forum.

Bob- Your flies arrived today. Great tyes! I can't wait to share photos of the Evo flies with the rest of the forum.

Glad you like them. This is still my favorite swap on the Forum. Thanks for four years of hosting!!!biggrin.png

Just an update: We have less than three weeks until the deadline and I have received flies from five of the thirteen swappers.

Folks, I've had some family issues and had to be out of town for a while and am asking if I can be late with the flies since I haven't had a chance to be near my vise in almost 2 weeks. Hopefully I will be back this weekend but still not sure, I have about 1/2 of them done so I should be able to get them knocked out quickly when I get back but I'm not sure how long the post office will take to get them delivered. Sorry about the delay but it was a family emergency, and I don't have a computer near me, it's in a library about 40 miles away from where I'm staying.

Blane