Fly Tying
rockworm

Fourth Annual Evolution Swap

Sorry to hear about your trouble. Of course you can send your flies in late. It doesn't look like we were going to finish on time anyway. But I hope the stragglers won't take this as a license to procrastinate.

That's very good news Blane! I look forward to seeing your flies. I know this swap doesn't amount to a hill of beans compared with the big stuff some of us have to deal with. I do hope your big stuff worked out well.

Haven't checked in, been busy at work and with kids. Mine have been done for about a week, I'll try to drop them in the mail tomorrow.

Grizzly Adams was not an appropriate name, so I tried out the newly named Rusted Grizzly today and it works just fine. 2 hours fishing with 7 fish to hand, 4 ldr, and one foul hooked Lab Dachshund mix. Dog will sometimes jump in after a fish when I'm playing it. He does make a good partner for sight fishing though. He'll get on a bank or rock and see a fish and start staring and gruffing at it.

I like to try out any new pattern before it is sent out. Flies will be in the mail on Tuesday. Please send addy.

Thanks, Jim

Guess I should add, I picked up some white calf body hair and used that for the underwing.

Also need an address please.

Whoops might have done only 12, please let me know when flies arrive. Will send the one extra if I did only 12. Sorry.

Henrik- I just received your flies. They look very good. There are only twelve, but don't send the missing fly. Postage from Denmark is too much. Instead, I will send your Evolution Set with flies from the other swappers and you can add your own. OK?

That is perfectly ok. Sorry for my glitch. Have been working too much to pay attention to the important things... fly tying and fly fishing.

Thank you for the flexibility.

Cheers

Henrik