Fly Tying
jburge

Inspire a Tier Nymph Swap

joseph russell your flies are here, and they are some little beauties! Thanks much for joining!

Tied up half of my flies last night, intend to finish them tonight, message me an address and I'll get them out by the end of the week at latest. Thanks.

robert

Tied up half of my flies last night, intend to finish them tonight, message me an address and I'll get them out by the end of the week at latest. Thanks.

robert

PM sent. I'll be on the lookout for them. Appreciate it.

Flies were dropped at the PO this morning. Included some turkey wing and tail feathers for your nephew. Thanks for hosting, and encouraging the next generation.

robert

Flies were dropped at the PO this morning. Included some turkey wing and tail feathers for your nephew. Thanks for hosting, and encouraging the next generation.

robert

And a beautiful set of flies arrived today! Thanks not only for the flies, but the feathers too. He's gonna love 'em!

Alrighty, just to let you all know, everybody's flies are in except one. I've sent two PM's neither of which have been read, so I'm not sure of our swapper's status. That said, I'll send one more PM, and I'll begin sorting our sets so they can get outta here ASAP. My nephew has been chomping at the bit to see everything that's come in. Again, thank you all for joining!

John

Just to keep y'all up to date... I am packaging and sorting today (Saturday), so all will go out on Monday morning. And yes, we're a swapper short, so there will be one extra fly in each set.

I can't thank you all enough for helping to inspire a young tier. Gotta keep the tradition going :-)

John

It's official... all flies have left the building and are enroute to their wide-scattered destinations. Let me know when you get them. Thanks again!