Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
add147

Texas Fly Fishing Expo

Anyone going to this? I think my son and I are going to go. Ought to be a good Father's Day Trip!!!! Looking forward to going...

2014ExpoFlyer.pdf

Wish it wasn't so darn far for me. Would love to go. When I first looked I assumed it would be by D/Ft.W and that might be doable but nope, another 3 hours farther puts it a little out of visiting range for a day. I'm not up to overnight trips just yet but wish I was and I'd do the whole weekend.

Same here, depends on work and whats going on that weekend. I am going on vacation starting friday morning- gonna fish several locations along the coastline for about 4 days so kinda depends on if i will be in doghouse after that. You guys need to come down to Houston next year for the Fly Tying Festival next yr, i went this yr and it was pretty cool - workshops by Hannie, Charlie Craven, as well as a huge room full of people doing round table tying as well. Its called the Ed Rizzolos Fly Tying Festival- http://www.texasflyfishers.org/FTF2014.html

Already booked a camp site at the state park and bought my ticket for the expo. Going to make it a father and son excursion...Really looking forward to it!

I''m too far, but I really want to go, as it's going to be a great show. Tons of tyers, lots of raffle auction items... including over 60 fly rods!!! They're bringing in the top casting instructors in the country! Truly a MUST GO TO SHOW! If you've never been to a top notch show, this is your opportunity! Don't miss out!