Fly Tying
breambuster

Nymph Swap For Pan Fish And Trout

I'm game for this game. I'll nymph out something for sure, just not sure what just yet. I'm thinking something with the new materials I've gotten in if they're applicable. Just finished the squirrel swap set and need to get on the redfish flies, then this will be a good project to follow that up.

Vicrider and Jolly Red. Sure there's room, and it will be a real joy to be swapping with both of you again. Glad to have you aboard. You both made it, but the swap is filling up fast. Only 2 spots left.

Take care

BB

Ill jump in on this one also. Ill let you know what I will tie up when I find that out. Thanks for putting it on.

Psychoprince, you re in TBD! The swap is now full! JayWirth, you will be the first alternate in case someone has to drop out.

Thanks to all you joined.

THIS SWAP IS NOW FULL!

Ill be tying a fly called the holy grail. I don't have much experience with it but it is supposed to be a great all around pattern. And it looks like a fish catcher to me!

Psychoprince,

The holy grail is a good fly. I tied up three or four over the winter and had pretty good luck with them during the spring. I lost one to a big rainbow due to a bad knot tying job and the rest to snags but not before I brought a few to the net. I look forward to seeing yours.

-Will

Tony, why don't you let Jay Wirth take my spot. It isn't that I need out but if you knew how many nymphs I have that will probably never get wet I can let someone else interested in. Then I'll work a little harder on the Redfish swap, which is troubling me right now.

Tony? Vicrider, if you are really serious about dropping out, I can do ask Jay if he still wants in. I assume that you'll stay if he has gotten into another swap and is no longer interested? Let me know what you want to do.

BB (Randall)