Fly Tying
breambuster

Nymph Swap For Pan Fish And Trout

Sorry BB, got your name mixed up with netabrookie. You are right that I'll stay in if Jay doesn't respond or jump in. Just giving someone else a chance since I seem to be in every swap that comes out. With retirement and COPD it's one of the hobbies I can spend a lot of time at so making deadlines is usually never a problem. Just let me know if Jay wants in.

By the way, I have your name and addy in my address book, just pulled a senior moment.

OK, Guys. At his own request, we are going to let Vicrider take a break from this one and Jay Wirth will be joining us in his place. Hate to see Vicrider go, this is 2 swaps in a row that he has done this to me. I'm beginning to think he doesn't like me! :) But we are glad to have Jay Wirth join us. Welcome aboard, Jay!

Take care

BB

I am done with mine also but I didn't get them finished until this afternoon after the post office had closed. I will put them in the mail on Friday or Saturday when I am off work again.

Thanks for making space for me. Im not sure what pattern but something I would use here in the Upper Delaware system - Most likely a March Brown Nymph.

For some reason I can't make a quote work BB, but darn you make me feel guilty. If I'd have realized I'd have done this on one of your swaps I would have stayed in. This way Jay gets to have a shot and I would not have dropped unless he wanted to step in. If I sign up again with you I'll make it a note that no one gets my spot. No dang way No how.

That's OK, Vicrider. It was just a playful dig at you. I hope you noticed the smiley face ;) This time it's a "wink." I totally understand that you wanted to give the other guy the chance, and that's a good thing. It was for the same reason last time as well. I take it as the act of a generous spirit, but I just had to dig at you a bit.

Take care

BB

BB, get the names switched on the front page. I'm getting confused about what I need to do and this old man confuses easily.

Sorry. I meant to do it. I am involved in a personal matter that is all-consuming right now and thought I had already taken care of that. My apology.

BB

If it is alright I would like to change the fly I am going to submit.

I ordered some peacock herl because I didn't have enough good herl to tie 12 carey specials and the stuff I recived from feathercraft is terrible. I'd rather not submit flies I'm un happy with, so I was thinking I would tie up some Olive Guide's Choice Hares Ears.

I have been having good luck with some I recently tied up and I imagine it would be as good for panfish as it seems to be for trout.

-Will