Fly Tying
breambuster

Nymph Swap For Pan Fish And Trout

The first set is in. Congratulations go out to Jay Wirth for being the first to get his flies to me. They are a very nice set of March Browns. A very sweet, little fly. I'm looking forward to fishing this one, and I know you will, too.

Take care

BB

See BB, aren't ya' glad I stepped aside and let Jay have his shot. There ya' go with quick delivery and nice flies. If it was me I'd have just glued whatever was laying around on the bench to whatever hooks the magnet could pick up from the floor and called it good enough.

Third place, at best, Jolly Red. After a tough day on the move all day, I got home just before dark and checked the mail. And what I saw gave me a great ending to a long day. There was an envelope in the box with the name "Tony." on it. A set of flies from Netabrookie is always good, but he's in another swap that I'm in for trout flies, and especially Southern Appalachian patterns. Netabrookie sent me a very NICE and very LARGE assortment of all kinds of trout flies for my empty trout fly box. I'm just getting started in trout fishing and Netabrookie has given me plenty of ammunition for my next fishing trip.

Netabrookie, I don't know the names of all of the patterns you sent, but I REALLY do appreciate your generosity AGAIN! Thank you, so much!

And there was also a great set of nymphs for this swap, so you guys all going to benefit from Tony's tying also!

Take care

BB

Breambuster, you are very welcome and Thank You ever so much for the kind compliment. I guess that I should have tagged them because I kind of don't remember what I sent. I just sat down at my desk and started digging around in containers and sticking a few flies in a couple foam strips. I hope they fool a few trout for you.

Thanks again and thanks for hosting,

Take Care,

Tony

We received a very nice set of Cajun Ticklers in the mail today from Jolly Red. I've seen the pattern before, but I REALLY do like these, and I feel sure that you will also. Thanks, Jolly Red, for a great tie.

And thanks, Muskyhunter81, for letting me know your flies are in the mail. I'll let you know when they arrive.

Take care

BB

I must not have posted any pictures since the forum went to the new format. Someone is going to have to tell me, (in simple step by step) how to do it.

BB

Netabrookie, here are some pictures of some of the flies that you sent me. Can you identify them for me?

Thanks

BB

post-747-0-37507200-1404617078_thumb.jpg

post-747-0-92490000-1404617103_thumb.jpg

post-747-0-73610100-1404617125_thumb.jpg

post-747-0-57961000-1404617146_thumb.jpg

post-747-0-99913400-1404617168_thumb.jpg

post-747-0-72625700-1404617198_thumb.jpg

post-747-0-88110800-1404617222_thumb.jpg

post-747-0-50061900-1404617247_thumb.jpg

post-747-0-11230900-1404617274_thumb.jpg