Fly Tying
breambuster

Nymph Swap For Pan Fish And Trout

Well, Guys, we've got a lot to talk about this time. StillJerkin will not be able to complete the swap and so I have divided up the other sets of flies and they are in the mail headed back to you. I began the dividing process by putting one of your own flies back with the set you will receive, but then I made an executive decision and I hope you will all agree with what I did. As you know Vicrider sent in an extra set since he had originally signed up and then withdrew to open up a spot for someone else. So rather than sending your own flies back to you, I sent them to Vicrider instead. Effectively I let him take Stilljerkin's spot. That gave us the 12th swapper and he will get the extra fly from each of you. I hope that's good with everyone.

Next let me say that I received a LOT of extras from this swap and I really appreciate each and every one of them. You are a very generous group of swappers and I'm grateful, THANK YOU!

Finally, let me say that when these flies were all divided out, I couldn't help but think what a great set of flies they made! You are all going to enjoy them and be thankful that you signed up for this one. It was truly a rewarding swap for each of us. And because of that, I would be more than delighted to have any of you in any of my swaps. If you ever see me post a swap that appeals to you, please jump in. And in that regard, be on the lookout for a new swap posted by me in the next day or two. Maybe even later today. It's going to have a "trout" theme and I would love to have any of you to sign up for it.

Let me know when your set of flies arrives.

Take care

BB

I agree that vicrider should get some flies also. Thanks again for hosting. I hope that I don't miss out on the next swap you host. Because of work, I usually don't get on the computer until late in the evenings and the swaps tend to fill up fast sometimes. If it's all right with you and the other potential swappers then count me in already (unless it's some crazy pattern that uses monkey hair or ferret whiskers or something)

Take Care Breambuster,

Tony

Man, talk about instant Karma.smile.png Just trying to be a nice guy with no expectations and now I have a package of home spun goodies to look forward to. Like netabrookie, count me in on your next swap for sure. If there was one thing that might prevent that it could be packed and trimmed deer hair. Still haven't tackled that one yet...but then maybe it's time.

Thanx a lot BB for thinking of me like that and thanx to others who graciously accepted it. As for the trout, I just booked a cabin for a week on the White River AR (but not until October) and will make good use of my trout flies then. I hope to get there for a weekend before that but that week will be a concentrated trip with two guys of guided float fishing, 3 days of my own john boat, and a weekend of bamboo rod makers gathering, which usually means I walk away with a new rod or two.

No problem, Vicrider. It seemed to me to be the right thing to do. I know you are going to enjoy the flies. There are some really nice ones in there and there isn't a mediocre on in the lot. They are all very nice flies. I'll put you down on for my next swap.

Take care

BB

Received the flies today they all look really good. I'm excited to put some of them in the water.

Thanks for having me in the swap!

-Will

Flies received today, thanks to every one for putting a great selection together and especially BB for hosting.

A box full of great looking flies arrived today. Thanks everyone and a special thanks to Breambuster for hosting.

Mine showed up today, also. Thind the pan fish around here will get them all messed up pretty shortly. Thanks for all the nice flies and thanks to BB for a great swap.

Got my flies the other day, they all looked great. Thanks everyone!! Thanks for hosting BB, looking forward to seeing what comes out of the trout box swap!