Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Steeldrifter

Morning on local waters

Sometimes you just have to put work aside and enjoy the great weather and the awesome things this world has to offer. I'm glad to hear that you had a great time with friends and with the fish.

LOL Good to see that:

You're getting away from work once in a while

You're holding off the weight. Losing it's half the battle ... the war never ends.

You're (I am assuming) still smoke free ... allowing you to get out there and walk ponds and rivers with all that extra material weighing you down.

Yep passed the 3yr smoke free mark back in April. Weight is no problem keeping off now, I've actually been losing more over the past 2 months and have lost a total of 142lbs now over the past 2 yrs.

Way to go Steve!!!!

That's really encouraging to hear and should be great motivation for others trying to do the same.

And I need that motivation. COPD combined with obesity has put the dampers on doing things like you did with your friends. Happy for you and now I need to consider some serious life changes or things are not just going to be as much fun as they used to be.

Congrats on the health improvement and on a good morning trip.