Fly Tying
Saltybum

From the Saltwater Bench

Dave you must be fishing much deeper water than I do here in FL. These two flies are very lightly weighted for fishing in 1 to 2 feet.

dandy fly for crawlers. Size it down to an #8 for reds on white sand

Salty bugger complex twist body. Been using it as a green crab imitation lately.

post-18342-0-31711900-1530977620_thumb.jpg

Drago Tails......when I first saw them I thought to myself......eel fly. Here you go

post-18342-0-90394900-1530978184_thumb.jpg

Nice bugger, Jack. Hey John - speaking of cobia: my lawn guy says there a lot of them around right now out near the CBBT. He also says that a friend of his got nine dolphin and released three white marlin out on the canyons one day this week. I'd love to give the whiteys a shot, but I'd worry about the water getting into my waders.

Thanks Steve!

Betty, I casted one of those dragon tails yesterday and it was honestly like casting a wet sock. The movement was insane, but still...

Thanks Steve!

Betty, I casted one of those dragon tails yesterday and it was honestly like casting a wet sock. The movement was insane, but still...

lmao I agree!I casted one for the first time today and it is really strange!But that movement is legit!