Fly Tying
Saltybum

From the Saltwater Bench

Here are two Lefty's Deceiver, Silverside pattern... adult-sized about 6" smaller version 4". I always have tons of faith in a Deceiver when fishing or tying.

post-18342-0-77444900-1532313085_thumb.jpg

Thanks fellow tyers, coming from this board that means a lot. That little shrimp looks killer....in white it would work around me.

Thanks F2, targeting bonefish with these guys.

Power - The body is the fluff/underfur from Wapsi Tan craft fur. Don't use any of the extra select crap. It's basically free (most just throw it away) and it doesn't absorb water, so it lands quietly and sinks quickly. Could also use something like a tarantula brush its also a lot more expensive and doesn't have the same effect IMO. I use it in a dubbing loop...

ltFKAEW.jpg

There isn't anything down here that eats for a living that wouldn't just destroy that, everything from puffers to monster tarpon busting glass minnows (bay anchovies). Looks great!

ltFKAEW.jpg

Ohhh that's beautiful! Recipe, please!

Bet that lands like a snowflake if a person would throw it a couple feet past dry sand. Can't imagine you know a place like that. LOL! Now if the @#$% red tide would just die...

Trying my hand at surf candy style . I put a rattle inside to help make a round body . My first complaint is that it's hard to keep the uv even , but they will fish .

post-60201-0-98374200-1532739614_thumb.jpg

post-60201-0-27743800-1532739627_thumb.jpg

post-60201-0-27041000-1532739638_thumb.jpg