Fly Tying

Try tandem rigged fishing flies for trout with a slight twist. That is, I integrated the mono line into the lead fishing fly and then attached the trailing fly to the tag end.

Started out fly fishing in hopes of trout, then noticed Bass were active. Switched to Ultralight Baitcasting. Able to test the GoPro Livestreaming feature, captured the fishing live with five Bass caught and released. Did lose one, and then catch one after the livestream ended.
#fishing #flyfishing #livestream

Limited out on trout while livestreaming at Caruth Park for Trout. Ultralight Baitcasting and 1/16oz Rooster Tail worked!

Yesterday, fished the local pond and caught six Bass. Five were on the livestream. Number 6 was caught afterwards. 

Fishing the undercut bank of a feeder creek. Caught several fish dangling a Near Deere just a few feet away from me!

Let's Talk Fishing Series continues with updates on recent fishing related things and then TRWD Flyfest!

Been tweaking the website but have been itching to fish the coast - specifically, the Galveston area. Will likely try later in the year like we did last year. Till then, put collate live camera feeds so I could see others having fun!

Check them out at Galveston Fishing Live Cameras.

full-27186-175610-screenshot_2023_03_12_

Let's Talk Fishing rebroadcast. Had issues with the stream loading onto YouTube. Lot's of info; check it out!

When pond fly fishing try using an OPST Commando Head or Skagit Head for One-Handed Spey Casting.  Makes for quick casts when working a bank!

On 3/22/2023 at 9:21 PM, fshng84 said:

Managed several Bass on ultralight baitcasting gear and a micro finesse ned rig by Z-Man!

Here is the edited video from yesterday when I fished Lake Glenn in Arlington! Check it out and do try a Z-Man Ned Rig ultralight baitcasting style aka bait finesse systems fishing!

https://youtu.be/fnTlOm9uXno