Fly Tying

Fishing the local pond, caught a Bass that struck my fishing fly hard. Good to have forceps handy. Caught and released to get bigger!

#flyfishing #fishing #tips

Fishing updates... another GoPro Mobile Fishing Livestream at the local pond.This round it's bait finesse fishing aka ultralight baitcasting for Bass. Managed five bass.

Here is the edited version of the GoPro Mobile Fishing Livestream I posted Saturday. Was a fun time catching Bluegill on an Elk Hair Caddis! Give it a try, it's not just for trout! #flyfishing #fishing #fun

Edited video from this past weekend's GoPro Mobile Fishing Livestream. I fished using Ultralight Baitcasting Gear aka Bait Finesse Systems, a Z-Man Ned Rig, and a 1/16oz Rooster Tail! Caught and released six Bass. #fishing #bassfishing #fun

https://youtu.be/8ZBCHKaMj44

Was walking the bank looking for Bass on beds. Saw two in the shallows but no bed nearby. They were just lurking near the bank. Shook a Ned Rig in front on one Bass' nose... Caught him!

46 minutes ago, RickZieger said:

Four of the 5 best crappie I got yesterday out of a pond.

Rick 

DSCF0001.JPG

Nice Rick, what'd you catch them on?

On 4/8/2023 at 2:57 PM, fshng84 said:

Fishing the local pond, caught a Bass that struck my fishing fly hard. Good to have forceps handy. Caught and released to get bigger!

#flyfishing #fishing #tips

Mitten clamps for the win!

Another GoPro Mobile Fishing Livestream! This round it's fly fishing for Bass using a fly I tied minutes before fishing it... it's called the Impromptu Fly. 

When a Bass is interested in your lure while on its bed, don't just cast once. Keep casting while he remains interested. You may find yourself with a scrappy Bass at the end of your line! #bass #fishing #bassfishing

Tried a new pattern made up on the fly and fished soon after tying it! Here is the edited version of yesterday's GoPro Mobile Fishing Livestream focusing on the action!