Fly Tying
dryfly purist

A lonely mayfly in a colour explosion........

Terje, I am fairly sure that National Geographic is just waiting for you to contact them for a photography position. This photograph is absolutely beautiful.

Take Care,

Tony

Yeah... that's even better than a coffee table book. at Nat Geo you'd put them all to shame. I'm thinking also of a museum exhibition.

Terje, I am fairly sure that National Geographic is just waiting for you to contact them for a photography position. This photograph is absolutely beautiful.

Take Care,

Tony

I´m not so sure about that, but thanks for the kind words, Tony :-) :-)

Terje

Yeah... that's even better than a coffee table book. at Nat Geo you'd put them all to shame. I'm thinking also of a museum exhibition.

Your too kind, FlaFly :-) ..... i´m just an amateur trying learn :-)

Terje

Terje-

Its great that you're back posting more photos. I want to echo netabrookie's comment about Nat Geo. Another magazine, that I'm sure would like your photos, is Nature Magazine. You have great skills with photography that you should pursue.

Thanks for posting!

Bill

Terje-

Its great that you're back posting more photos. I want to echo netabrookie's comment about Nat Geo. Another magazine, that I'm sure would like your photos, is Nature Magazine. You have great skills with photography that you should pursue.

Thanks for posting!

Bill

Thanks a million, Bill :-) :-)

I don´t feel that i´m quite there yet and that i still have lots to learn but thanks for your kindness. I really appreciate it :-)

Terje

Terje-

Don't be hard on yourself, and feel that you're not ready. You are!!!!!!! To paraphrase many famous photogs have stated....."Take the plunge, and just go out and show your work."

Photography should be a continuous learning experience, I feel that I'm still learning, even at my age. If I ever stop learning, please put me in a wooden box and bury me.

Keep posting, please!

Bill

Most of the time, so-called "luck" is not really luck at all.....but a matter of seizing the opportunity when it presents itself. - Anonymous.

Bill

Words of wisdom for sure :-) :-)

Terje

Actually I have a different opinion about luck. When I try something and it doesn't work, that's bad luck. When I try something and succeed, that's skill.

Just Amazing!!! It's the dedication of an individual that makes the biggest impression!!! Thanks for yours!!

Thanks a lot for your kind comment :-) :-)

Terje