Sign in to follow this  
eide

September flies from the bench

PEARLONPEARLBBAETIS_zpsc03b97fd.jpg

PEARL ON PEARL (Black) BAETIS…

FLBLUEBAETISGRP_zps213a35c7.jpg

BLUE FL. PT/BLACK BAETIS

KLINKCDCOLBAETIS_zps250c0247.jpg

K-BAETIS EMERGER (Olive) – Daiichi 1160,1167, #20 – and smaller when Daiichi makes ‘em…

PT/TB

Had to take a minute to say "THERE ARE SOME AWESOME FLIES ON HERE THIS MONTH!!" Just look at this stuff above me.

Crackiag, Those are awesome! Like I said before, there are some awesome flies on this page and many are yours.

Revisited the semi realistic caddis pupa from above.

Cheers,

C.

I think you can take the 'semi' out of that sentence.. those look sick - really creative way to use the wally wing..

By the looks of the box of flies Kimo's got, he plans on doing some still water lake fishing. By the looks of those flies it will be a good day too. I love a nice looking box of flies, and that is definitely a good looking box of flies. The jointed nymph's look great. Do you plan on using the chironomids as a dropper behind the jointed nymph?

I swear I see a couple of sow bugs or scuds hiding in there too. Can't tell what the streamer in the upper corner is. I'm sure it is probably awesome too. GREAT LOOKING BOX! Curious? Where you going with that box? What water do you plan to use it on?